Optimised Energy Solutions (OESLI cc.) is an engineering consulting company which specialises in supplying solutions to unique energy requirements. Since its inception in 1992, OESLI has gained valuable experience in project management, design, engineering, execution, operation and maintenance by being involved in major and minor projects.
Whether it is for large corporate companies wanting to reduce the carbon footprint on the environment, farming cost effectively, or the individual wanting to avoid the continuous cost increase in electricity and other energy sources, OESLI has a solution.
With the gradual climate change and the immense negative impact it has on the economy as well as the well-being of our future generations, it is now evident that apart from electricity, an alternative and sustainable way of transferring energy is becoming a major priority, as the cost of electricity and the constant availability thereof is becoming an increasingly challenging factor that concerns every individual and company, large and small.
OESLI is a supplier of energy-saving solutions through innovative engineering, using natural elements and established technologies to reduce cost and increase long-term value.
OESLI is not bound to a specific supplier or product, only to the limits of engineering imagination, which creates an environment with endless energy solutions.
The OESLI approach is to provide our clients with a one-stop turnkey solution for the following:
- Project management services.
- Engineering audits, renewable energy R&D projects, thermodynamics
- Heat transfer and fluid flow-related designs.
Thermal and mechanical designs of heat exchangers, process engineering of refrigeration cycles.
- Off-grid power and energy-related applications utilising solar power and heat pumps
- Co- and-tri-generation waste heat recovery projects
- Domestic hot water needs
- Summer and winter comfort conditions
- Industrial, commercial and residential energy solutions for all heating and cooling requirements